Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Song

Just wanted to post about a song that I learned a couple of weeks ago. It really has become pretty close to me. I know I can't write the melody for it on here, but the words are enough.

For All You've Done
O Cleanser of the mess I've made. Upon the hill our places trade. Stretched on a cross, You're body crushed, by human hands You formed from dust.
How wonderful Your mercy is! How awesome are Your ways! I come, I come, to worship You, for all You've done.

The other 2 verses are just as amazing. How great is it that the God of all was willing to die for us? That's love like nobody's business. Nobody has ever loved you, or will love you, like Jesus did on the day He died for you.
A saying has become part of my mindset, and I'd like to share it.
"'I am a worthless sinner, how could He love me?'
'Yes, Son, you are a sinner. But I am a Savior.'"

No comments: